Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I trust the boat I book is reliable and in good condition?
- We apply a serious, rigorous and selective process for all boats registered on Enaviga. This ensures the boats listed for you are reliable and in good condition.
- If I have questions about the boat I want to book, who should I contact?
- Enaviga can answer your questions. Email us your questions and we will respond within 8 hours. If you wish to contact us by phone, you can call us at the number stated above or request a free call-back at a time suitable for you. For safety and insurance reasons, we ask that you only communicate with boat owners through our Customer Service Support.
- What if I don't have a boat driving license?
- You can still book! All you need to do is search for "crewed boats" to ensure only boats with crews (crew price included) will appear. They'll take care of driving the boat so you can relax.
Bookings & Cancellations
- Can I cancel a trip that I have already booked?
- If your booking has not been confirmed, you can cancel via the ‘My Trips’ page. Enter your booking reference and email address and select ‘Cancel Booking’. If your booking is confirmed, cancellation and refund policy vary by boat. If the boat you booked allows cancellations, contact us and we can help carry out your cancellation.
- Can I get a cash refund for a transaction paid with a credit card?
- Refunds are done using the same method and account as your original payment. If you paid by credit card, your refund is applied to the same credit card account.
- How do I know if the boat I selected is available?
- Depending on the boat, we may be able to confirm the availability immediately. Otherwise, you will hear from us within 24 hours. We won't charge your credit card until we confirm that the boat you selected is available on your chosen dates.
- How long does it take to get a refund?
- As soon as the cancellation of your trip is confirmed, we will refund your money through the same payment method and account as the original payment. Depending on your credit card country and your bank, it may take up to 15 days until the payment is displayed in your account. If you don't receive your payment within this period, please contact us and we will check the status.
- How secure is my payment information?
- Your payments are processed in a completely secure environment by one of the largest and most trustworthy online payment processors of Europe. You can be sure that your credit card details are fully encrypted and safe with the bookings you make with us.
- Which forms of payments are available?
- Currently payments on Enaviga can be done by Credit Card, Bank Transfer and PayPal. We accept all currencies.
- Are drinks included in the price of the boat?
- If you book a boat with all-inclusive service, soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks are included in the price. Otherwise, drinks are not included in the boat price unless otherwise noted. Check your boat's Details page for specifics.
- Are meals included in the price of the boat?
- Meals are not included. If you rent a bareboat, we recommend you plan a grocery shop before embarking. The boat will have a kitchen for cooking meals. If you book a crewed boat, you may have different options, like paying a cost per day or purchasing an all-inclusive. The boat's ‘Overview’ page includes meal option details. Meal payment is done on the boat.
- Are water sports included?
- Generally, water sports are not included in the price of the boat, and availability depends on the boat and route. In most cases, if a water sport is available, it is treated as an extra and you are charged on board. In some cases, boats include canoes or other equipment in the price. Information on what a boat offers is included on the ‘Details’ page; if you have any further questions about availability, please contact us.
- What if the boat owner asks for payment beyond the booking price?
- Before you book, we recommend carefully reviewing which services are included in the boat price. The boat owner cannot ask you to pay extra for services that are included, but can charge you for extras not included in the original price. These charges can be made before, during or after your trip, depending on the service and the boat. As a general rule, bareboat prices include boat rental only. Any additional goods and services are charged as extras. In the case of crewed boats, domestic port taxes and transit logs are included in the price. Check the boat's ‘Details’ page or your rental contract for specifics. If you face unexpected situations or are uncertain about a charge, feel free to contact us.
- What is included in the boat price?
- As a general rule, the rental price includes only the boat. In the case of gulets the domestic port taxes and transit logs are included. All other goods and services will be charged separately. For precise information on cleaning services, meals, water sports and other costs, check the details of your rental. Rules and costs may vary by boat.
- What supplies are available on the boat and what do I need to bring?
- If you rent a bareboat, you need to bring your own supplies, including toiletries, linens and towels. If you book a crewed boat, basic supplies are provided.
After you book: Planning your trip
- Can I pick the boat's route or is it predetermined?
- If you rent a bareboat, you decide your route. If you rent a crewed boat, the routes you will follow are generally pre-defined and depend on your departure point. If you wish to change the route or have any questions, contact us and we will work with the boat's owner to answer your questions or explore different routes.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- The regular check-in time is 15:00. Checkout is 11:00. Exceptions to these times are noted in the ‘Overview’ section on a boat's ‘Details’ page. To check in earlier or check out later, please contact us and we will reach out to the boat's owner to discuss options.
- Will there be access to supermarkets after I embark?
- Specifics depend on your route, but there are supermarkets at each bay, so shopping for groceries shouldn't be a problem. If you have questions about what is available on a specific route, feel free to contact us.